Hello guys! Wuu2?
For sometime now I’ve been pretty much into spoken words (poems that are scriptural). There’s just something that words do to your mind and spirit that’s unexplainable.
That got me thinking.
Are they that powerful?
The Bible says that God’s Word is alive, active and working. Sharper than a sword sharpened on both sides. It cuts all the way into us, where the soul and spirit are joined even to the center of our joints and bones (Hebrews 4:12)
In the book of Genesis, God created the entire world from the words of his mouth. Everything we see today in nature, even our very selves, came into existence through words.
Now you might be thinking, okay that’s cause God is God. Of course, He’s all powerful! But remember that the Bible also says, we were created in His image and his likeness. We were made just like Him and we can do all things though Christ!
This week, i’d like to encourage us to say what we want to see. If you want success, prosperity, wellness and victory in your life then you must speak success, prosperity, wellness and victory into your life.
Here are some Bible confessions/affirmations that you can use everyday of the Week to strengthen your faith
- I boldly declare that I prosper. I am not defeated, but I am prospering and victorious.
- I am prospering in my mind, in my body, in my spirit, and in my finances.
- I am prospering in every area of my life. Whatever I do prospers.
- I have given and it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. I have an abundant supply. [Luke 6:38]
- My God does supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. [Phil 4:19]
- The floodgates of heaven are opened over me and I am receiving a blessing that I cannot contain. [Mal 3:10]
- I confess that I walk in God’s favor today in all my business dealings and with people. God’s favor rests upon me. [Ps 5:12] I have God’s favor and blessing on me.
- God favors me today. I am a success today. I have God’s special favor upon me today. He makes His face to shine upon me today. He is gracious to me today. [Luke 2:52, Num 6:25-26] I expect something to happen to me today.
- God delights in my success and prosperity. [Ps 35:28]
- With God all things are possible. So I walk today expecting God’s favor and success to be upon me! [Mark 9:23]
- I am blessed coming in and blessed going out. I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath. [Deut 28:2-14]